Get yourself to the airport and leave the rest to NSR! We'll pick you up, load all of your luggage and drive you to your doorstep. This will all be done quickly and safely without any hassle. Minimize your stress with NSR transportation.
TRANSPORTATION AND DESTINATION ACTIVITIES:
NOTE: Transportation rates are priced for groups up to 12 people roundtrip from Hacienda Iguana. Your driver will wait for your group with in the car. To receive a full refund, cancelations must be made the night before morning trips or 3 hours before afternoon trips. *15% sales tax will be applied to all prices. We encourage the customary tip of 10 – 20%.
• Costa Esmeralda Airport, (small car/Hilux is $15 but a van is $25): transportation to the airport next to Hacienda Iguana.
• Riveria Market, $15: ATM and grocery store just outside the main Iguana gate.
• Aqua, $50: spa and restaurant.
• Gigante, $50: Fishing village, boat embarkation, Wednesday open mic night, restaurants, and occasional nightlife.
• Tola, $50: Police station, fruit market, ATM, gas, and Parritas Ranch restaurant.
• Rivas, $70 ($55 one way): Maxipali grocery store, restaurants, and markets.
• San Jorge, $115 ($70 one way):
Lake Nicaragua and Ometepe Island (Concepcion, Maderas, San Ramon Waterfall, Ojo de Agua, butter y sanctuary, Chaco verde, and many more activities). *Overnight trips are recommended to accomplish everything.
• Santana Clinic, $30: Good for minor injuries or sickness, open 24/7 (pharmacy is open 8am – 5pm on week days and 9am – 3pm on weekends).
• Rancho Santana/Limon, $60 round trip ($35 one way): Santana surf break and delicious restaurant options at Rancho Santana, Yolanda’s café, La Calabria, or La Scala.
• Popoyo/Magnific Rock restaurant, $60: Famous surf break and beautiful sunset view, great food, and frequent nightlife.
• Astillero, $85: Fishing village where you can access a boat or surf breaks.
• Granada/Mombacho, $175 ($140 one way): Archipelago islands, colonial city, stores, restaurants, nightlife, ziplining, chocolate/cigar factory, church tours, and much more. Mombacho is a national park with hiking, views, and wildlife reserves.
• Masaya, $175: National park with live owing lava and local artisan market *All-inclusive tours with an English- speaking guide are also available.
• San Juan del Sur, $125 ($100 one way): Zip line tours, nightlife, restaurants, brewery, guided ATV tours, souvenir shopping, and Sunday Funday party ($180) at Pachamama.
• San Juan del Sur surf breaks:
- Playa Madera and Marsella: $150
- Playa Hermosa and Yankee: $165
• Costa Rican border, $125 one way: Adiós Nicaragua
TRANSPORTATION ON YOUR OWN
If you want to explore the area on your own, we rent motorcycles, scooters and bikes. We have rates from one hour to a full week. Come to our surf shop and we'll assist you according to your needs.