From the airport to the water, we make it easy to spend more time fishing. We ensure a great experience for the experienced angler and the first-time fisher alike.
• Visit various reef spots to use a hand line and/or troll open water.
• The pangas hold up 7 passengers.
4 people can use a hand line while stopped at reefs or 3 poles can troll at one time while motoring.
• Swim out to the boats at Playa Colorado or book transportation to Gigante.
• The boats have a small sunshade and a cooler with ice and water.
• Boats are identified by a sunshade and “Mr. Zack” painted on the hull.
• Tours cost $150* ($50* per hour, minimum of 3 hours).
• Professional charters are fully stocked with all required gear (bait, tackle, radio, electronic equipment, etc.) and experienced staff.
• Inshore (Mackerel, Rooster, Jack, Wahoo, bottom fishing): Half days are $280* (6am - 11am or 1pm - 6pm) and full days are $450* (6am - 6pm).
• Offshore (Mahi, Sail fish, Wahoo, etc.): half days are $350 (6am - 11am or 1pm - 6pm) and full days are $600 (6am - 6pm).
• Boat embarkation at El Astillero (45 minutes from Playa Colorado).
• Transportation, snacks, and waters are not included but can be purchased.
• Beginner and advanced tours are available.
• Conditions (wind and visibility) are fickle in Nicaragua. The captain and guest service rep will predict conditions to minimize some inherent risks.
• Captain, boat, and equipment are professional, high quality, and reliable.
• Half day charters (4 hours) are $200* and full days (8 hours) are $300*.
• Rental gear is available at an additional charge.
*15% sales taxes will be added to all prices.
Our service providers appreciate tips for their hard work. We encourage a customary tip of 10 – 20%.